2. Types of Information Collected
We retain two types of information:
- “Personal Data”This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your Name, address, email address, telephone number. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
- “Non-Personal Data”Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
3. Purposes for which we hold your Information
- Non-Personal Data:We use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our website.
- Personal DataWe will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:
to answer any enquiry that you have submitted via the website;
4. Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We may provide Non-Personal Data to third parties, where such information is combined with similar information of other users of our website. For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of unique users who visit our website, the demographic breakdown of our community users of our website, or the activities that visitors to our website engage in while on our website.
We will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties unless you have consented to this disclosure or unless the third party is required to fulfill your order. We will disclose your Personal Data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
5. Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal Data
You may inform us of any changes in your Personal Data, and in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2002 we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly.